Relax in style in this zero gravity camp chair, and stay cool with the canopy, headrest, and cup holder for your favorite drink!
This is not your average camp chair. Complete with a canopy to keep the sun at bay and a convenient cup holder, you'll love this chair so much you won't want to get out!
Lounge Into These Awesome Features:
- Quality and Comfort- The Zero Gravity Chair offers the ultimate portable comfort. The new and improved locking system allows you to lock the chair in any position and an adjustable headrest is provided for additional comfort or use as lumbar support. The Zero Gravity Chair is perfect for backyard, beach or sporting events
- Portable, Convenient and Comfortable- Zero Gravity Chair folds neatly and is easy to transport to the beach, a barbecue, or a game. Sit back and rest easy as the Zero Gravity Chair takes comfort to a new level!
- Zero Gravity Comfort- The Zero Gravity Chair elevates the legs and reduces pressure on the back. This position simulates the gravity-free environment astronauts experience in space. The locking mechanism allows for multiple recline positions and a headrest is provided for additional comfort or use as a lumbar support
- Canopy Shade - Let you lean back in comfort and style while blocked from the glaring sun
- Durable Outdoor Fabric- Durable, long lasting, textaline outdoor grade fabric is suspended by double bungee system on the high strength and durable powder coated steel frame.
Twist Locking System- Easy-to-use twist knobs effortlessly locks the chair in any position
- Zero Gravity Chair- Relax with the smooth recline function that locks in any position, adjustable headrest/lumbar support
- Included Headrest- Adjustable headrest is provided for additional comfort or use as lumbar support. Simply slide the padded pillow up and down the frame back to find the best position for you.
- Color: Gray or Beige
- Frame Color: Brown
- Material: 600D UV-Resistant Breathable Mesh
- Fully Reclined Size: 56"
- Recline Flat: No
- Cup Holder Height: 17"
- Pillow Size: 14"(W) x 7"(H)
- Canopy Size: 20-1/2"(W) x 15"(L)
- Seat Width: 17"
- Folded Size: 6-1/2"(L) x 26"(W) x 36-1/2"(H)
- Overall Dimension: 46"(L) x 26"(W) x 48"(H)
- Weight Limit: 250LBS
Recently Viewed Products:
Zero Gravity Reclining Camp Chair with Canopy, Headrest, and Cup Holder
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
Here's a few helpful guidelines to understand about using this site.
All claims for a return, exchange or refund must be reported to Open Road RV by emailing email@example.com within two (2) business days of receipt of merchandise.
NO HASSLE RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
We gladly accept returns and exchanges for the following reasons:
Item not the right size or color
Received the wrong item
We will honor refunds in the chance that any item may be defective. At this time, we do not offer "just because" or "changed my mind" refunds. We are however, open to reviewing your situation on a case-by-case basis to give you the best service possible, and can make exceptions/refunds at our sole discretion.
Just be sure to email us to open your claim within 2 days of receiving your item, and we'll take it from there to find the best help for you.
IN THE EVENT OF A RETURN/EXCHANGE/REFUND CLAIM PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
If you receive a wrong or defective item please email firstname.lastname@example.org within two (2) business days of receiving your order.
Prior to returning any item, YOU MUST email us for pre-approval and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). We may ask you to send pictures to accompany your claim, so that we can get a real clear idea of how to help you.
Customer is responsible for cost of return shipping. We strongly recommend the use of a carrier that will track packages and confirm delivery, as we are not responsible for any items being lost on their way to us.
Returns must be received by Open Road RV within 14 calendar days from the date the RA# is issued. Products received later than this date cannot be accepted for return.
All items must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and include all accessories, blank warranty cards, and/or user manuals. Original boxes, packing materials, wrappers, and cartons are to be returned without markings, tape, folds or defacing.
Shipping fees are not eligible for returns/exchanges and your item is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Once we receive your claim, we will contact you and provide you with your RA# along with specific details about shipping + restocking fee for your particular case.
If you are pre-approved for a refund, our policy is the purchase price is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees are not eligible for a refund. Items purchased originally with free shipping will have standard shipping fees deducted from the refund.
TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD MAIL TO:
Open Road RV
90 West Madison Suite E119
Belgrade, MT 59714
Be sure to include your name, order number, and RA#. Packages returned to us without an RA# will not be accepted.
IF ANY RANDOM WEIRD THINGS HAPPEN...
If Your Item Gets Returned To Sender
If an order is returned to us because of an error in the shipping address given at the time the order was placed, the order will be reshipped only after the customer pays to have it reshipped. This cost will be determined by Customer Service, and will cover the cost to reship as well as the cost USPS charged to return the package to us. If an order is returned to us because of a shipping error on our part, of course the package will be reshipped at no additional cost.
If Your Item Arrives Damaged (by the shipping carrier):
In the event your package arrives damaged from the act of shipping, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact the carrier to inspect the package to assure replacement. All packaging MUST be retained until the problem has been resolved with carrier and Open Road RV.