This Ultimate Detailing Kit will set you up for success to detail your rig like the pros!
All Rugged Restore products are professional grade, strong enough for professional detailing, but priced for the DIY customer. We have been in the professional detailing industry for years and we use all of our products to make sure they perform amazingly at a fair price!
This kit has a major set of great detailing products to help you get your rigs and toys clean quickly and efficiently...with professional level results!Ultimate Detailing Kit Includes:
- Easy Wash & Wax - Wash Soap/Shampoo
- Shine & Protect - Dressing and Protectant
- Cleaner & Degreaser - Heavy Duty Cleaner and Degreaser
- Waterless Wash & Wax - When the rig isn't too dirty, this is a fast way to get it clean again
- Shield Sealant - Easily add a layer of protection and shine to your rig that lasts 4-6 months!
- Glass Cleaner - You won't find a better way to clean your glass
- Quick Clean & Shine - A quick detailer to shine up your rig quickly
- All Surface Cleaner - A milder cleaner for all surfaces of the outside and inside of your rig
- 3.5 Gallon Wash Bucket
- Grit Guard - The original Grit Guard to keep the dirt in the bottom of the bucket and away from your rig!
- Glass Flip Towel - 8 towels in one, specifically for cleaning glass
- Wash Mitt - Super Soft Paint-safe Wash Mitt
- Wheel/Bumper Brush - Wheels, tires, suspension, bumpers, and more
- Hero Towel - HUGE 20" x 40" advanced microfiber drying towel. Two Towels in one, you can dry anything with this single towel!
Check Out our Detailing Video Series (more added each week):
Recently Viewed Products:
Ultimate Detailing Kit
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to email@example.com and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.