We all hate the sight of faded trim, bumpers, hard tops, and other plastics around our prized possessions.
Fender flares, bumpers, running boards, and cowls are especially prone to fading, and if yours are faded, you know how bad they look! You can apply dressing to them temporarily, but this only masks the problem.
Why not actually fix the faded trim instead and make your rig look years younger!
With Rugged Restore Trim Renew, you can restore and renew your faded plastics and keep them looking great for a long time!
- Brings Back Black - won't just cover up or grease your faded plastics like some of the other cheap alternatives
- Protects and Conditions - not just a restorer, protects and conditions the material
- Works on Many Surfaces - restore fender flares, bumpers, mud flaps, wipers, and more
- Professional Results - widely used and loved in the professional detailing industry, you will get unmatched professional results
- One Bottle, Many Applications - Each bottle contains enough product for many applications, either on multiple vehicles, or for years of use!
Trim Renew is an incredible new product that restores originally black surfaces to a deep, rich black with-out the "wet look" shine that dries quickly with no greasy residue.
Trim Renew is ideal for restoring, conditioning and protecting any originally black surfaces, such as:
- Fender flares
- Bumpers, pads and trim
- Mud flaps
- Window trim
- Running boards
- Truck bed caps and covers
- Black fiberglass hard tops
- Handles and wiper blades
Works great for all vehicles with black trim, from Jeeps, Toyotas, Land Rover, Motorcycles, UTVs/ATVs, and more!
Our unique formula combines ancient ingredients with advanced polymer technology to provide a spectacular long-lasting, glossy black protective finish.
Use what professional detailers use!
Lasts approximately 6-12 months with regular washes before reapplication is needed. Top with ARMOR and extend the life of the restoration!
4OZ KIT INCLUDES:
- 4oz Trim Renew (plenty for a multiple vehicles, a little goes a long way)
- Applicator Pad
- Disposable Gloves
- Microfiber Towel
- 1oz Sample Bottle Only - use surface safe towels for application, gloves recommended, or buy applicator and towels here.
- For best results, apply to a clean, cool surface in the shade.
- To clean, use All Surface Cleaner or wash with a oil-fighting dishwashing detergent like Dawn to remove all contaminants and oils.
- Protect surrounding paint work using easily removable masking tape (blue painter's tape). This will make clean up easier and faster.
- Wear gloves and eye protection.
- Shake bottle well and apply a small amount to applicator pad or microfiber sponge.
- Spread a thin coat over area in an even motion, covering area completely.
- Allow solution to penetrate for 1-2 minutes.
- Use a clean microfiber sponge or foam pad to buff off excess and wipe off glass and paint (will stain unsealed paint).
- Admire the results!
- Top with ARMOR and extend the life of the restoration!
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Trim Renew will stain clothing and skin.
- Do not use on painted or glass surfaces; wipe off immediately with a clean applicator pad, terry cloth or microfiber towel if solution gets on these areas.
- For best results after using Trim Renew, do not wash treated area for at least 4 hours.
- Use Trim Renew only as intended. Satisfaction guaranteed when used as directed. Manufacturere’s liability limited to replacement of product or refund of purchase price upon return of unused portion and proof of purchase.
- Store Trim Renew in a dry, cool place away from heat or flame.
- Keep bottles tightly closed when not in use.
- Applicator pads can be reused if stored in a sealed plastic bag.
- On very smooth plastic, may require multiple applications to achieve desired results. It may be necessary to "scuff" the surface with high grit (1500-3000) sand paper or steel wool.
Contains organic oil, which can cause Spontaneous Combustion. Oils of this type can generate heat as it dries, which can cause combustion to occur.
Oily rags, applicators, and materials in contact with Trim Renew can cause fires if not handled properly. Never pile used oily materials or leave where heat is present. Immediately after use and before disposal or storage, you must:
- Hand wash towels and sponges with detergent and rinse well.
- Spread all rinsed materials outside to dry by flattening them in a well ventilated spot.
MADE IN THE USA!
Formulated & Made for Rugged Restore exclusively by Solution Finish specifically for off-road vehicles.
For additional reviews, refer to "Solution Finish" as the product results are very similar to Trim Renew.
Recently Viewed Products:
Trim Renew Black Trim Restorer
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
Here's a few helpful guidelines to understand about using this site.
All claims for a return, exchange or refund must be reported to Open Road RV by emailing email@example.com within two (2) business days of receipt of merchandise.
NO HASSLE RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
We gladly accept returns and exchanges for the following reasons:
Item not the right size or color
Received the wrong item
We will honor refunds in the chance that any item may be defective. At this time, we do not offer "just because" or "changed my mind" refunds. We are however, open to reviewing your situation on a case-by-case basis to give you the best service possible, and can make exceptions/refunds at our sole discretion.
Just be sure to email us to open your claim within 2 days of receiving your item, and we'll take it from there to find the best help for you.
IN THE EVENT OF A RETURN/EXCHANGE/REFUND CLAIM PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
If you receive a wrong or defective item please email firstname.lastname@example.org within two (2) business days of receiving your order.
Prior to returning any item, YOU MUST email us for pre-approval and obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). We may ask you to send pictures to accompany your claim, so that we can get a real clear idea of how to help you.
Customer is responsible for cost of return shipping. We strongly recommend the use of a carrier that will track packages and confirm delivery, as we are not responsible for any items being lost on their way to us.
Returns must be received by Open Road RV within 14 calendar days from the date the RA# is issued. Products received later than this date cannot be accepted for return.
All items must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and include all accessories, blank warranty cards, and/or user manuals. Original boxes, packing materials, wrappers, and cartons are to be returned without markings, tape, folds or defacing.
Shipping fees are not eligible for returns/exchanges and your item is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Once we receive your claim, we will contact you and provide you with your RA# along with specific details about shipping + restocking fee for your particular case.
If you are pre-approved for a refund, our policy is the purchase price is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees are not eligible for a refund. Items purchased originally with free shipping will have standard shipping fees deducted from the refund.
TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT, YOU SHOULD MAIL TO:
Open Road RV
90 West Madison Suite E119
Belgrade, MT 59714
Be sure to include your name, order number, and RA#. Packages returned to us without an RA# will not be accepted.
IF ANY RANDOM WEIRD THINGS HAPPEN...
If Your Item Gets Returned To Sender
If an order is returned to us because of an error in the shipping address given at the time the order was placed, the order will be reshipped only after the customer pays to have it reshipped. This cost will be determined by Customer Service, and will cover the cost to reship as well as the cost USPS charged to return the package to us. If an order is returned to us because of a shipping error on our part, of course the package will be reshipped at no additional cost.
If Your Item Arrives Damaged (by the shipping carrier):
In the event your package arrives damaged from the act of shipping, it is the responsibility of the customer to contact the carrier to inspect the package to assure replacement. All packaging MUST be retained until the problem has been resolved with carrier and Open Road RV.