We love our soft tops, but it doesn't take long before sun, wind, dirt, and age take a toll on them.
Thanks to SOFTTOPP™, you can make and get and keep your top looking its best.
Although designed specifically for Jeep tops, SOFTTOPP will work perfectly for Toyotas, UTVs, and other 4x4's that have vinyl tops and surfaces.
- Safely Cleans and Protects Vinyl Tops, Upholstery and Accessories
- Non Silicone, Biodegradable, pH Balanced Cleaning Formula Leaves No Residue
- Extreme Protection Against UV fading, Cracking & Hardening of ALL Vinyl Surfaces
- Repels Dust, Grease, Dirt and Growth of Mildew, Keeping your Vinyl Like New for Years
- Great for Vinyl Interior Panels, Seats, Dashboards, Soft Tops and MORE!
- Tested & Endorsed by HAARTZ - World's Leading Manufacturer of Top Materials
- Also works for other automotive and household surfaces, like hot tub covers, outdoor furniture, upholstery, and more
- SOFTTOPP™ Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner
- SOFTTOPP™ Top Vinyl Top Protectant
- Handy Carrying and Storage Case
Our SOFTTOPP™ Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner has been formulated exclusively for fabric and vinyl soft tops and accessories. It will safely remove even the toughest dirt, grime and stains as well as some types of mildew.
SOFTTOPP™ Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner is tough on dirt and will not harm or streak your paint, metal, plastic or rubber Jeep surfaces.
Safely use SOFTTOPP Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner on your fabric or vinyl soft top, upholstery, carpet, rubber, plastic or other fabric or vinyl surfaces.
Our low pH balanced, no bleach, anti-oxidant exclusive formula leaves no residue and it is also environmentally friendly, biodegradable and non-toxic.
SOFTTOPP™ Vinyl Top Protectant is the strongest professional strength vinyl protectant on the market today. It has been exclusively formulated for exterior and interior commercial vinyl products without streaking.
SOFTTOPP Vinyl Top Protectant contains NO silicone, oils or petroleum distillates and will not harm paint, aluminum, exterior trim, plastic or rubber surfaces.
Our patented formula repels dust, grease, dirt and the growth of some types of mildew and with regular use keeps your vinyl like new for years to come.
SOFTTOPP Vinyl Top Protectant is a long lasting washable formula that offers complete protection against UV fading, cracking and hardening of all vinyl products.
SOFTTOPP Vinyl Top Protectant is the only vinyl protectant that contains ultraviolet (UV) blocking absorbers from CIBA Tinuvin© offering maximum protection from harsh environmental elements from nature and man.
Can be used to safely restore a like new appearance and protect all vinyl surfaces such as interior panels, seats, dashboards, soft tops, awnings, hot tub covers, outdoor furniture and more.
SOFTTOPP™ Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner
- Rinse vehicle top thoroughly to remove loose particles and debris.
- Apply SOFTTOPP Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner evenly on wet surface and scrub lightly with a RAGGTOPP Sot Top Cleaning Brush. Let difficult stains stand for 10 to 20 minutes before lightly scrubbing to loosen soil and stains.
- Follow up after cleaning with SOFTTOPP Vinyl Top Protectant.
Cleaning may be more difficult in cold climates below 54° F.
SOFTTOPP™ Vinyl Top Protectant
- Clean as directed with SOFTTOPP Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner and allow to thoroughly dry.
- Shake well.
- Spray SOFTTOPP Vinyl Top Protectant onto vinyl surface.
- Wipe dry with clean, dry microfiber towel or other type of lint free towel.
- Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
Store and use products above 40° F.
Tested and Endorsed by HAARTZ, The Original Manufacturer of Jeep® Tops Since 1970
MADE IN THE USA!
Recently Viewed Products:
VINYL SOFT TOP CLEANER & PROTECTANT KIT
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email email@example.com. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.