We love our soft tops, but it doesn't take long before sun, wind, dirt, and age take a toll on them.
Thanks to SOFTTOPP™, you can make and get and keep your top looking its best.
Although designed specifically for Jeep tops, SOFTTOPP will work perfectly for Toyotas, UTVs, and other 4x4's that have vinyl tops and surfaces.
- Safely Cleans and Protects Fabric Jeep Tops, Upholstery & Accessories
- Low pH Balanced, Non-Bleach, Anti-Oxidant Cleaning Formula Leaves No Sticky Residue
- UV blocking Absorbers from CIBA Tinuvin© Offers Maximum Protection
- Will Not Harm Paint, Metal, Plastic or Rubber Surfaces
- Protects Fabric Jeep Tops Against UV Fading, Restores Water & Stain Repellency
- Endorsed by HAARTZ, The Original Manufacturer of Jeep Topping Material Since 1970
- Also works for other automotive and household surfaces, like hot tub covers, outdoor furniture, upholstery, and more
- SOFTTOPP™ Jeep Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner
- SOFTTOPP™ Jeep Fabric Top Protectant
Handy Storage & Carrying Case
SOFTTOPP™ Fabric Top Cleaner & Protectant Kit has been formulated exclusively for cleaning and protecting fabric tops, upholstery and accessories for the very best in Jeep surface care.
Exclusively formulated for both fabric and vinyl tops, upholstery and accessories, SOFTTOPP™ Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner will safely remove even the toughest dirt, grime, stains and even some types mildew.
SOFTTOPP™ Top Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner is tough on dirt but will not harm or streak your paint, metal, plastic or rubber Jeep surfaces.
You can use SOFTTOPP Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner on fabric or vinyl tops, interior vinyl seats, door panels, and dashes as well as carpet, plastic and rubber.
Our exclusive low pH balanced, non-bleach, anti-oxidant formula will leave no sticky residue and it is also non-toxic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
SOFTTOPP™ Fabric Top Protectant is a patented OEM formula that will protect your fabric Jeep top and upholstry as well as the stitching from the harsh environmental elements.
The professional strength SOFTTOPP Top Fabric Protectant fluoropolymer formulation bonds to the surface of the fabric and renews stain and water repellency to extend the life of your fabric top and upholstry.
SOFTTOPP Fabric Top Protectant UV blocking absorbers from CIBA Tinuvin© which offers extreme protection to exposure to the harsh environmental elements from nature and man.
Ozone friendly, VOC compliant and contains no silicone, freon or chlorofluorocarbons.
- Clean as directed with SOFTTOPP™ Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Shake well and often as product must always be well mixed.
- Spray lightly using gentle sweeping motions 18 to 24 inches from fabric soft top, upholstery or accessories.
- Allow top to dry 10 to 15 minutes between coats. The sun will speed up the drying allowing you to apply additional applications.
- Once dry to the touch apply additional coat. (Two or three coats are recommended on first application.)
- Allow 24 hours for the micro-bonding process to set for full protection.
- IMMEDIATELY wipe over spray from glass automotive/truck finish with a microfiber towel.
- Reapply several times per year as needed for maximum UV protection as well as stain and water repellency.
Tested and Endorsed by HAARTZ, The Original Manufacturer of Jeep® Tops Since 1970.
MADE IN THE USA!
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Due to the aerosol can, this cannot be shipped internationally.
Recently Viewed Products:
FABRIC SOFT TOP CLEANER & PROTECTANT KIT
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email email@example.com. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.