Keep your rig looking shiny and easier to clean for up to 6 months with Shield Surface Coating & Sealant.
Like it's big brother Armor, Shield offers amazing protection for all surfaces of your off-road vehicle, making it easier to clean and keeping surfaces protected from harsh chemicals, UV rays, and other damaging elements.
Use after each wash for best performance, a little goes a long way, but makes a tremendous difference.
Great for Use on:
- Vinyl Wraps
- Power Coated Surfaces
- 8 Fl. Oz
- 16 Fl. Oz
- Paint, Glass, Vinyl, Plastics - Spray onto surface and buff with a microfiber towel
- Bumpers, Suspension, Undercarriage - Spray a lighter amount onto surface, let dry. No need to buff off of hard to reach or non-gloss surfaces
- Apply to one panel or area at a time
- Shield can be used with any other car care products as a base or top layer to Armor.
- It can also be used as a drying aid by diluting between 1:2, spraying onto a wet surface and drying with a Sidekick Drying Towel
- Do not apply in direct sunlight allowing product to dry
- Can be layered for increased gloss and protection
- If residue is hard to remove, wipe with a damp microfiber towel
- Shield needs to be used within two years from the date purchased, once opened it has a shelf life of 1 year
Recently Viewed Products:
SHIELD COATING & SEALANT
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email email@example.com. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.