Make your favorite icy beverage with this stylish and functional frozen drink maker!
Check out this Cool Features:
This Retro Series 32-Ounce Drink Maker adds thirst quenching fun to any occasion! Featuring a 32-ounce freezing chamber, it makes up to 32-ounces of your favorite slush drinks while the easy-flow spout dispenses consistently smooth frozen drinks. The tank detaches from the base for easy clean up and includes a detachable cup rest and drip tray. Use your favorite sugar based drinks or create your own favorite slush!
- 32 oz. capacity
- Makes up to 32-ounces of your favorite slush drinks
- Easy-flow spout dispenses consistently smooth frozen drinks
- Tank detached from base for easy cleanup
- Includes detachable cup rest and drip tray
- Uses crushed ice and salt to freeze your favorite sugar-based drinks and juices
- Convenient cord storage
- BPA free
- Use crushed ice and salt to freeze your favorite sugar-based and juices.
- Freezes up to 32 ounces of your favorite slush drinks.
- Dispense consistently smooth frozen drinks using the easy-flow spout. Includes detachable cup rest and drip tray.
- Make fantastic frozen slush drinks, such as soda drinks, daiquiris, margaritas, and fruit-flavored slushes.
Weight: 4.4 lbs.
Product Dimension: L 8 x W 9.5 x H 12.25
Box Dimension: L 10.25 x W 9 x H 12.75
Voltage: 120V, 15 Watts, 60 Hz
Electrical Certification: ETL / CETL
Be Cool and Buy it Now!
Recently Viewed Products:
Retro Margarita Frozen Drink Slushy Maker
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to email@example.com and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.