Our off-road rigs get wet...like really wet, a lot! That's why so many of them have drains right in the floor!
This can not only lead to wet clothes but also to bacterial and mold growth and smelly seats and carpet.
REPEL keeps water out and kill germs right on the surface!
REPEL protects all kinds of fabrics from water and oil based stains. It is breathable and extremely durable and fluorocarbon free.
With added BioCote® anti-microbial technology, treated surfaces will kill 99.9% of bacteria for the life of the coating.
REPEL makes ordinary fabrics waterproof and easy to clean. Use it to prevent soaking, swelling or rotting on any fabric. From sails, tents and awnings to your car’s soft top and interior.
The nano particles of REPEL coat each fabric fiber individually, leaving the texture unaffected, allowing the material to breathe.
This means stale air will still be able to escape, while repelling water and oil-based liquids. REPEL is also color safe so will not tarnish any finishes – but we do recommend testing a small area of fabric before use.
REPEL leaves no remnants of a spillage and moisture simply falls off a coated surface. Laboratory testing reveals that REPEL repels water to the highest standard set by the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) – ISO 5.
Rigorous was testing reveals the REPEL fabric protection remains at its full performance level after being cleaned many times!
Great for Use on:
- Fabric door panels
- Seat covers
- Household fabrics
Coverage - a single 8oz bottle will cover the interior seats and carpets of most 4x4s. For large vehicles or multiple uses, additional bottles are recommended.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Only apply in a well ventilated area
- Do not dilute
- The surface to be treated must be exceptionally clean and dry
- If the surface requires cleaning we recommend using All Surface Cleaner (follow precautions) but ensure the fabric is thoroughly dried after cleaning
- After cleaning a convertible roof leave it to dry for at least 48 hours before applying REPEL
- Apply by spraying evenly from a distance of about 8-12 inches ensuring thorough saturation of the surface you are covering. Make sure your application is thorough as once REPEL has dried, you cannot apply a second coat, as the first coat will repel additional product
- While wearing protective gloves, rub the product into the fabric thoroughly to ensure it has penetrated. Do not do this with your bare hands
- Avoid over spraying on surrounding substrates, if this happens, wipe immediately with a microfiber towel
- Leave to dry for 24 hours, after this time the full effectiveness of the product will be achieved
- REPEL has a shelf life of 2 years from purchase, for best result, use within 1 year of opening
Recently Viewed Products:
REPEL ANTIBACTERIAL WATERPROOFING FABRIC COATING
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email email@example.com. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.