When you own a soft top, it's hard to keep the plastic windows clean and looking great. When they get scratched, it can also make visibility a challenge.
With the RaggTopp Plastic Window Cleaner & Protectant Kit, you can get your windows clean and keep them protected.
- Cleans & Protects Convertible Top Plastic Windows
- Safely Removes Grime, Water Spots and Contaminants
- Anti-Static Formula Protects by Blocking Out Moisture, Dirt and UV Rays
- Works on Vinyl Windows, Lexan™, Lucite, Plexiglas and Other Clear Plastics
- Great for Jeep® or other Soft Top Windows, Instrument Panels, Motorcycle Windscreens, Helmet Visors and MORE!
- Environmentally Friendly, Non-Toxic and Biodegradable
- RAGGTOPP™ Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner
- RAGGTOPP™ Convertible Top Plastic Window Protectant
- Foam Cleaning Pad
- Microfiber Towel
- Microfiber Applicator Pad
RAGGTOPP™ Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner & Protectant Kit safely removes environmental oxidation from plastic convertible top windows and protects against UV damage.
Our RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner & Protectant Kit contains no silicone and can be safely used to clean and protect automotive, marine, household and commercial clear plastics. Safe for use on clear soft and hard vinyl, Lexan™, Lucite, Plexiglas and other clear plastic surfaces
RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner and RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Plastic Window Protectant were specifically developed for exterior plastic and vinyl convertible top automobile windows.
RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner safely removes grime, water spots and contaminants then polishes the plastic to a brilliant transparency. After cleaning RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Plastic Window Protectant protects by safely sealing plastics by blocking out moisture, dirt and UV rays.
RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Plastic Window Protectant contains anti-static ingredients with UV blockers to prevents buildup of dust and dirt as well as helps guard against yellowing.
RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner & Protectant Kit works GREAT for cleaning and protecting Jeep© and other soft top windows too!
RAGGTOPP™ Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner
- Rinse or if very dirty wash thoroughly to remove loose particles or debris.
- Shake well.
- Apply RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner evenly to wet surface and scrub lightly with included Foam Cleaning Pad. (For difficult stains let cleaner stand for 10-20 minutes before lightly scrubbing to loosen soil and stains.)
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Thoroughly dry surface with included Microfiber Towel.
RAGGTOPP™ Convertible Top Plastic Window Protectant
- Be sure plastic window has been cleaned with RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Plastic Window Cleaner and is completely dry.
- Apply small amount of RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Plastic Window Protectant to Microfiber Applicator Pad then gently massage protectant into plastic in circular motion overlapping passes to create uniform coverage.
- Add additional RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Plastic Window Protectant to Microfiber Applicator Pad as product diminishes or until entire surface is evenly covered.
- Let dry until a haze forms.
- Buff off RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Plastic Window Protectant with included microfiber towel.
- For added protection use RAGGTOPP Convertible Plastic Window Protectant on inside clear plastic surfaces.
IMPORTANT: Store and use products above 40° F.
MADE IN THE USA!
Recently Viewed Products:
SOFT TOP PLASTIC WINDOW CLEANER & PROTECTANT KIT
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to email@example.com and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.