Don't Get Left in the Cold, Get this LPG Tankless Hot Water Heater & Shower!
The 1.5G/6L Tankless Water Heater & Shower is the original and best selling water heater on the market today! Easy to use propane tankless water heater was designed for fast and easy setup.
Instant endless hot water, ideal for your camper, boat, or campsite. No electricity required!
Simple design features that make this outdoor unit easy to use and install. Includes shower attachment and carrying handle.
Check Out These Hot Features:
- Portable so you can take it anywhere
- High efficiency burner so you don't waste propane
- Winter/Summer mode to make the unit more efficient (ie: uses less propane in the summer)
- Runs on a standard propane tank
- Auto flame and water pressure protection with automatic regulation and shut off
- 20 minute timer with safety shut off
- Small, portable, and stylish design
- Easy temperature control
- Heat Load: 12KW
- Warm Water Production Rate: 1.5G/min (6L/min )
- Gas Type: LPG Liquid Petroleum Gas
- Gas pressure: 2800Pa
- Direct Spark Ignition (DSI)
- Automatic Flue
- ISO Approved And CE Certificate
- 20-Minute Timer (for safety)
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 11" x 4.25"
- Weight: 11lbs
- Water Inlet Size: 1/2" (adapter not included for 3/4" or other hose, purchase at home improvement store for your needs)
- Propane Inlet Size: 3/8" (regulator not included) - Buy hose and regulator by selecting it above
Should only be installed and used by qualified adults.
Must be used in open and well ventilated areas.
Please use and maintain the heater according to the manual.
- Please check the gas connection regularly to ensure there are no leaks.
We assume no responsibility for any damage or injury incurred from its installation or use of this water heater, please use responsibly.
DON'T WAIT - BUY YOURS NOW!
Recently Viewed Products:
LPG Tankless Portable Water Heater & Shower
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email email@example.com. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.