Handy Helper Tool Belt Organizer Saves You Time and Makes Life Easier!
What slows you down? The Handy Helper Tool Belt makes life easier by making your tasks more efficient and even more enjoyable! House cleaning, gardening, home improvement, and more! With Handy Helper, you can do more tasks in less time by keeping the things you need close at hand.
Let’s face it, some tasks just aren’t much fun! Whether it’s housework, putting up holiday lights, working in the garden or garage, barbecuing, or washing the car or RV, sometimes you just need an extra hand. That’s where Handy Helper comes in! With pockets for supplies, bottles, tools, and even your mobile phone, Handy Helper makes life easier by allowing you to keep all of your bottles, tools, and supplies right on your hips!
Check Out These Awesome Features:
- Soft and light material so it's easy to wear, and won't scrape or scratch like bulky leather tool belts
- 100% configurable so you can set it up the way it works best for you
- Multiple bags that make organization simple
- Keep all of your bottles, tools, and supplies right on your hips!
- Three Individual Supplies and Tool Bags – Carry Anything!
- Towel/Tool Loop
- Comfortable and Adjustable Easy-to-Wear Belt – For waists up to 44″ (can be resized for smaller waists)
- Durable, Soft Machine-Washable Cotton Fabric – Handy Helper was designed to be soft and surface-friendly; with no metal, plastic, or harsh fabric has been used, so you can keep your surfaces (and skin) scratch-free
- Great for So Many Activities:
- Housework and Cleaning
- Working in the Garage or Shop
- RV, Boat, and Automotive Detailing and Cleaning
- Hiking and Adventures
- Home Improvement/DIY
- Many More!
- Material: Cotton Bags, Nylon and Velcro Belt
- Weight: 12oz
- Available Colors: Black with Black Piping; Black with Blue Piping; Black with Green Piping
- Waist Size: Up to 44" (Up to 49" available)
- Bag Sizes: 12" x 8"; 12" x 6"; 8" x 5"
- Loop Size: 5" x 1"
Get a Little Help! Buy Yours Now!
Recently Viewed Products:
Handy Helper Tool Belt & Organizer
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email email@example.com. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.