Using a foam cannon to wash your rig and toys is an awesome way to easily soap the entire surface to make washing even easier!
Adds more soap to the surface than traditional methods for added lubricity and protection for your paint.
A great addition to our wash bucket systems and Grit Guard inserts, this foam cannon makes it possible to cover your entire rig in sudsy foam right from your garden hose! No pressure washer is required!
Simply add our Rugged Restore Wash Shampoo into the reservoir, fill the rest with water, turn on the hose, and go, you'll be on your way to your very own foam party! You'll be able to apply soap easily in every area that you need to reach.
Combine with our Grit Guard Wash Systems for the ultimate wash setup.
- High quality plastic, aluminum and brass fittings
- Adjustable nozzle that can be used with our without foam cannon
- Adjustable foam/pressure level on the foam cannon/reservoir
- Quick connect attachment - easily remove foam cannon for easy filling
- Marked for Soap and Water amounts for easy mixing
- Pre-filter on hose connection to prevent clogging
- Works great with our Rugged Restore Wash Shampoo
- Ensure reservoir plastic tube is firmly pressed into the bottom of the foam cannon lid
- Line up notches with foam lance end and the connector in the foam cannon lid and press into place until it clicks to lock
- Attach garden hose to sprayer
- Unscrew foam cannon lid and fill with Wash Shampoo and water; replace lid and tighten
- Attach sprayer to foam cannon lid and turn on water source
- Adjust spray dial on foam cannon lid to desired foam level
- Optional: Use 3/4" to 1/2" quick connect end on sprayer if you have a hose that will accept it. Use "duck bill" piece on foam cannon lid in place of foam lance for additional foaming option
Note - foam and pressure will vary based on incoming water pressure at your location, and while adjustment on the foam cannon is possible, it is somewhat limited if low-pressure conditions exist.
- Assemble foam cannon as above
- Fill reservoir according to the directions on your Wash Shampoo soap, which may or may not match the provided "soap" line on the reservoir
- Connect foam cannon section to the sprayer section
- Spray entire vehicle with foam
- Using a 2-bucket wash method with our Grit Guard Wash System and our Wash Mitt and various brushes, scrub the vehicle from top to bottom until completely clean
- On hot sunny days, it may be necessary to add foam and/or rinse in sections to prevent water spots
- Remove foam cannon section, and use sprayer to rinse
- Thoroughly dry using a Rugged Restore Drying Towel
- Thoroughly rinse reservoir, fill with clean water, and run through the lance to remove residual soap
Recently Viewed Products:
GARDEN HOSE FOAM CANNON
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email email@example.com. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.