Get your rig ready to wash with this Pressure Washer Foam Cannon Wash Kit!
This is a basic wash kit to get you started with our Pressure Washer Foam Cannon and Wash Shampoo. Add some brushes, towels & wash mitts, and some Grit Guard systems for the ultimate wash experience, and check out our other detailing kits.
- Pressure Washer Foam Cannon
- Rugged Restore Wash Shampoo
PRESSURE WASHER FOAM CANNON:
Using a foam cannon to wash your rig and toys is an awesome way to easily soap the entire surface to make washing even easier!
- 40oz (1L) Capacity with 3.4oz (100ml) markings
- High quality plastic, aluminum and brass fittings
- Adjustable foam/pressure level on the foam cannon/reservoir
- Includes 1/4" pressure washer fitting for quick mounting
- Marked for Soap and Water amounts for easy mixing
- Max Water Pressure 4350 PSI
- Max Water Temp 140*F
- Works great with our Rugged Restore Wash Shampoo
High-Quality Foaming, Dual-Use Cleaner
- Gentle – Gently separates dirt and stains from your paintwork with no damage
- No Stains – Suds wash away with no evidence of water staining
- Safe – Can be used on all waxes and sealants
- Dual-Use – Perfect for use with a bucket of water or from a foam cannon
- Professional Results - all of our Rugged Restore products are used and developed by professionals, get professional results at a great price
Recently Viewed Products:
PRESSURE WASHER FOAM CANNON WASH KIT
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email email@example.com. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.