PREMIUM DIY NON-SLIP COATING!
Barricade Grip Premium Non-Slip Polymer Coating is the best non-slip coating option for do it yourselfers!
- Trailer Floors
- Ramps & Walls
- Marine Decks & Floors
- Garages & Shops
- And More!
Save the huge expense of having a commercial bedliner company install your bedliner, you can do it right from home with Barricade Sprayable Bedliner.
Ready to Spray! Water-based for easy clean up, super resilient, and extremely easy to apply with our easy-to-use sprayer, paint roller, or even a paint brush!
- Available in Gray or Black
- Long-lasting Protection from Corrosion & Abrasion
- Use on Metal, Wood, Fiberglass, OSB, and Many Other Surfaces
- Non-Slip Surface
- Water Resistant
- Keeps Coated Surfaces Looking Great
- Ready to Use - No mixing, activators, solvents, or extra chemicals to handle, simply pour the coating into a suitable container, and coat the surface!
- Easy Clean Up - Just Use WATER!
- Easy Application
- Easy to Repair & Reapply
- Each Quart Covers Approximately 12 Square Feet
- Each Gallon Covers Approximately 48 Square Feet
- 🇺🇸 MADE IN THE USA! 🇺🇸
Looking for a Sprayable Bedliner Product? Check out Barricade Sprayable Bedliner!
Purchase Options (Available in Black or Gray):
- Individual (1) Quart
- Individual (1) Gallon
- Individual Roller Cover
Quarts give an easier use and storage option by using smaller quantities at a time.
Large Kit with Roller Cover (Quarts) - (4) Quarts of Barricade Grip Coating Plus (1) Roller Cover* (Coats Approximately 48 Square Feet) - Perfect for most small trailers, marine applications and more!
Small Kit with Roller Cover (Quarts) - (2) Quarts of Barricade Grip Coating Plus (1) Roller Cover* (Coats Approximately 24 Square Feet) - Perfect for smaller areas and smaller projects.
Gallons are best when doing larger areas all at once.
Large Kit with Roller Cover (Gallon) - (1) Gallon of Barricade Grip Coating Plus (1) Roller Cover* (Coats Approximately 48 Square Feet) - Perfect for most small trailers, marine applications and more!
Extra Large Kit with Roller Cover (Gallons) - (2) Gallon of Barricade Grip Coating Plus (1) Roller Cover* (Coats Approximately 96 Square Feet) - Perfect for larger trailers, marine applications and more!
*Cover only, you will need a roller and appropriate extended handle.
Directions for Use:
- Product is ready to use. Do not add water or solvents.
- For best results, sand & thoroughly degrease & dry all surfaces that will be coated.
- Mask areas to prevent over rolling, remove tape before coating dries.
- Apply in minimum of 60°F & relative humidity above 20%.
- Use eye, skin, & respiratory protection with adequate ventilation, may stain clothing.
CLEANING PRIOR TO COATING:
- Remove or replace rotted areas in wood and other surfaces, fill with paintable filler as necessary, sand as needed for best adhesion.
- Clean areas with waterborne degreaser. New surfaces need only light cleaning, used surfaces such as floors require more, with attention to oil and fuel spills. All oils, fuels, and grease must be completely removed for proper adhesion.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to completely dry. Mask as needed, remove tape before coating dries.
- PRODUCT IS READY TO USE. DO NOT ADD WATER OR SOLVENTS.
- Use eye, skin, & respiratory protection with adequate ventilation; may stain clothing.
- Use 3/8” smooth or semi-smooth foam roller.
- *IMPORTANT - Apply at minimum of 60°F - surfaces should remain above 60°F for the duration of the application and curing process. Do not apply in direct sunlight. *Failure to follow these guidelines will result in the product failing.
- Apply to vertical surfaces first, then horizontal surfaces.
- Apply full coat on all surfaces at a thickness of 30-40mils (0.7-1.0mm). Do not force roller onto surface, coating should be applied thicker than when applying paint. Two thin coats may be applied instead of a single thick one. Wait 1 hour between coats.
- Clean up wet coating with water & towels; dry coating may be mechanically removed/scraped. Some surfaces may be damaged (plywood/osb) when attempting dry coating removal.
- Product cures in 3 stages: Dries to the touch in 90 minutes at 75°F and 40% humidity. Fully cured in 24 hours at 75°F and 40% humidity. Cooler temps (do not go below 60°) and higher humidity will require more time. Fully cross linked (final cure) in 7-12 days.
- Allow coating to fully cure before getting wet or exposing to temps below 60°. Coating may be painted after fully cured, but fully cross linked is desirable for best results.
- Do not expose coating to heavy duty use until fully cross linked.
- Thoroughly clean application tools and other areas prior to drying to touch, remove tape if used.
- Store in a cool, dry place 45°-85° out of sunlight. Do not allow to freeze!
- Unopened shelf life: 1 year; opened shelf life: 6 months.
Looking for Technical Information? Download the MSDS
Recently Viewed Products:
Barricade Grip Premium Non-Slip Polymer Coating
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to email@example.com and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.