We all hate the sight of faded trim, bumpers, hard tops, and other plastics around our prized possessions.
Fender flares, bumpers, running boards, and cowls are especially prone to fading, and if yours are faded, you know how bad they look! You can apply dressing to them temporarily, but this only masks the problem.
Why not actually fix the faded trim instead and make your rig look years younger!
With Rugged Restore Trim Renew, you can restore and renew your faded plastics and keep them looking great for a long time!
- Brings Back Black - won't just cover up or grease your faded plastics like some of the other cheap alternatives
- Protects and Conditions - not just a restorer, protects and conditions the material
- Works on Many Surfaces - restore fender flares, bumpers, mud flaps, wipers, and more
- Professional Results - widely used and loved in the professional detailing industry, you will get unmatched professional results
- One Bottle, Many Applications - Each bottle contains enough product for many applications, either on multiple vehicles, or for years of use!
Trim Renew is an incredible new product that restores originally black surfaces to a deep, rich black with-out the "wet look" shine that dries quickly with no greasy residue.
Trim Renew is ideal for restoring, conditioning and protecting any originally black surfaces, such as:
- Fender flares
- Bumpers, pads and trim
- Mud flaps
- Window trim
- Running boards
- Truck bed caps and covers
- Black fiberglass hard tops
- Handles and wiper blades
Works great for all vehicles with black trim, from Jeeps, Toyotas, Land Rover, Motorcycles, UTVs/ATVs, and more!
Our unique formula combines ancient ingredients with advanced polymer technology to provide a spectacular long-lasting, glossy black protective finish.
Use what professional detailers use!
Lasts approximately 6-12 months with regular washes before reapplication is needed. Top with ARMOR and extend the life of the restoration!
4OZ KIT INCLUDES:
- 4oz Trim Renew (plenty for a multiple vehicles, a little goes a long way)
- Applicator Pad
- Disposable Gloves
- Microfiber Towel
- 1oz Sample Bottle Only - use surface safe towels for application, gloves recommended, or buy applicator and towels here.
- For best results, apply to a clean, cool surface in the shade.
- To clean, use All Surface Cleaner or wash with a oil-fighting dishwashing detergent like Dawn to remove all contaminants and oils.
- Protect surrounding paint work using easily removable masking tape (blue painter's tape). This will make clean up easier and faster.
- Wear gloves and eye protection.
- Shake bottle well and apply a small amount to applicator pad or microfiber sponge.
- Spread a thin coat over area in an even motion, covering area completely.
- Allow solution to penetrate for 1-2 minutes.
- Use a clean microfiber sponge or foam pad to buff off excess and wipe off glass and paint (will stain unsealed paint).
- Admire the results!
- Top with ARMOR and extend the life of the restoration!
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Trim Renew will stain clothing and skin.
- Do not use on painted or glass surfaces; wipe off immediately with a clean applicator pad, terry cloth or microfiber towel if solution gets on these areas.
- For best results after using Trim Renew, do not wash treated area for at least 4 hours.
- Use Trim Renew only as intended. Satisfaction guaranteed when used as directed. Manufacturere’s liability limited to replacement of product or refund of purchase price upon return of unused portion and proof of purchase.
- Store Trim Renew in a dry, cool place away from heat or flame.
- Keep bottles tightly closed when not in use.
- Applicator pads can be reused if stored in a sealed plastic bag.
- On very smooth plastic, may require multiple applications to achieve desired results. It may be necessary to "scuff" the surface with high grit (1500-3000) sand paper or steel wool.
Contains organic oil, which can cause Spontaneous Combustion. Oils of this type can generate heat as it dries, which can cause combustion to occur.
Oily rags, applicators, and materials in contact with Trim Renew can cause fires if not handled properly. Never pile used oily materials or leave where heat is present. Immediately after use and before disposal or storage, you must:
- Hand wash towels and sponges with detergent and rinse well.
- Spread all rinsed materials outside to dry by flattening them in a well ventilated spot.
MADE IN THE USA!
Formulated & Made for Rugged Restore exclusively by Solution Finish specifically for off-road vehicles.
For additional reviews, refer to "Solution Finish" as the product results are very similar to Trim Renew.
Recently Viewed Products:
$44.99Mitt on a Stick
Trim Renew Black Trim Restorer
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email email@example.com. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.