WHEN YOU GOTTA GO! Make it more convenient with this portable 10L camping toilet. Perfect for pop up campers and truck campers!
This high-quality toilet offers powerful flushing with less pumping as well as splash-free operation and discharge. What’s more, it is easy to use push-button operation. This portable toilet is a great unit for anyone who despises using public port-o-potties or camps where there’s no public facility. It is great for camping, outdoor recreational activities and road trips.
Check Out these Features:
- Brand new and high quality so it's built to last
- Easy to carry, easy to clean, which makes it easier and less trouble to use
- Adult sized seat and lid are sturdy, thick wall construction, strong enough to stand on, so there are no worries of falling in
- Self-contained, so you can use it anywhere
- Secure clamps and latches
- Parts are replaceable
- 2.8 Gallon /10 L capacity/waste holding tank to give more time between empties
- Empties easily without tools
- Open the fresh water holding tank, fill the tank with fresh water just below the neck mouth and then tighten the cap
- Pull out slide valve
- Depress pump one or more times to rinse bowl after brush if necessary
- Close slide valve by pushing fully for next use
- Material: HDPE / PP Plastic
- Color: Gray
- Seat Post Size: (13.59 x 12.61)" / (34.5 x 32)cm (L x W)
- Cover Dimensions: (14.18 x 13.79)" / (36 x 35)cm (L x W)
- Seat Height: 11.81" / 30 cm
- Full Product Dimensions: (16.34 x 14.37 x 16.54)" / (41.5 x 36.5 x 42)cm (L x W x H)
- Product Weight: 9.92lbs / 4.5kg
- Weight Capacity: 440lbs (200kg)
- Capacity of Water Tank: 2.8 gallons (10L)
- Capacity of Waste Tank: 2.8 gallons (10L)
Don't Get Caught with Your Pants Down - Unless You Have This Toilet!
Buy Yours NOW!
Recently Viewed Products:
$249.972000 Watt Portable Inverter...
10L (2.8 Gallon) Portable Camping Toilet
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email email@example.com. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.