Get Off the Grid with Clean Quiet Power!
This sine wave inverter generator provides clean, quiet 2,000 watts of starting power and 1,600 watts of running power. Powered by 79cc A-iPower engine, the generator is ideal for outdoor events such as concerts, camping trips, tailgating parties, racetracks, RVs, and many other applications.
At only 46 lbs., you can take portable power wherever you go. At 52 dBA, you are assured quiet operation.
With Inverter technology, you are using clean power, meaning it’s safe for electronics such as televisions, tablets, laptops, and other power sensitive equipment. The inverter module converts the raw power from DC to AC output. The engine speed varies depending on electrical demand, which also significantly reduces noise.
Also has parallel capability. With two parallel cables, two generators can link for nearly double the power. You don’t need any extra external parallel kits any more. It does bring you added convenience while reducing your cost. The built-in parallel ports allow for easy daisy-chaining of 2 Generators to be used in tandem to produce 4,000 watts of power! (Parallel kit included, 2nd generator sold separately)
The generator also features a multi-switch to integrate the start, run and stop functions. This switch operates fuel on/off, choke on/off, engine on/off which provides convenient and easy operation. A built-in fuel gauge on the fuel tank helps remind you when you need to refuel.
Equipped with a DC adapter plug, you can conveniently charge your battery or cell phone with a USB adapter.
CARB & EPA approved for safe use on jobsites and when camping in National Forests.
- 2000 Watt Peak Output (1600 Watts Rated.)
- Inverter technology provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics.
- Lightweight - 40% lighter than similar models make it easy to transport.
- Parallel cable ports make daisy-chaining easy to get the maximum power from 2 Generators. (Parallel cable kit included).
- Running Watts - 1600
- Starting Watts - 2000
- Automatic Voltage Regulator - Yes
- AC Load - 120 Volts
- Phase/ Frequency - Single/60Hz
- Engine (OHV) - A-iPower 79cc
- Low-Oil Shutdown - Automatic
- Running VAC Amperage - 13.3A
- 120V 20A NEMA 5–20R Outlet - 1
- 120V 30A NEMA L5–30R Outlet - 1
- Neutral Bonded to Frame -Yes
- Parallel Output - Yes
- Low-Idle - Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 1.1 gal. (4.2 L)
- Run Time @ 50% Load - 7 Hours
- Run Time @ 100% Load - 4 Hours
- Built–in Gauge on Fuel Tank - Yes
- Engine Oil Capacity (Qt. / L) - 0.4 qt. (0.38 L)
- Recommended Oil - SAE 10W-30
- Muffler with USDA Spark Arrestor - Yes
- Noise Level - 52 dBA @ a distance of 21 ft / 7 m
- DC Charging Cable - 1
- RV Adaptor - 1
- USB Adaptor - 1
- Spark Plug Socket - Yes
- Gross Weight - 48 lbs./22 kgs
- Net Weight - 46 lbs./21 kgs
- Assembly Dimension - 21 x 12.5 x 19 in.
- Warranty - 2-Year Residential/Commercial
- Emission Certification - CARB
What's in The Box
- 2000 Watt Digital Inverter Gas Generator
- Parallel Cables
- Owner’s Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
DON'T GET CAUGHT IN THE DARK!! BUY YOURS TODAY!
Recently Viewed Products:
$29.97Add EZ RV Waterless Wash & Wax
2000 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Super Quiet Gas Powered CARB/EPA
We are thrilled to have you as a customer :-) and are committed to excellence regarding the support we provide to you before, during and after your sale.
We ship 1000s of packages each year, mostly by USPS. In almost every case, the package arrives safely, but every once in a while, and issue occurs and something gets damaged. Please send information and at least one pic to email@example.com and we'll take care of it. We'll get a replacement package sent out asap!
Returns, Exchanges, Refunds:
We've worked really hard to bring you products that 100% do what they say they do, and we've tested every one of them. Sometimes, however, a product might not produce the results you thought they would.
Our first priority is to do our best to see if we can help you get those results, which is why you bought the product in the first place. We want you to be happy with all of our products.
If something fails to work for you, please make sure you read and followed all of the instructions and precautions. In the case of some products, you MUST prepare the surface properly (like our Trim Renew or coating products,) or the product won't be able to work the way it's designed.
To discuss a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, send a photo or two showing why it didn't work and provide as much detail as possible on your prep process. We will likely ask a couple of questions to see if we can help fix the issue, and if we can't we will refund your money once you ship the product back to us (you are responsible for return shipping). However, we do need to hear from you first. Refunds will be for the original product price and do not include shipping fees.